Please be mindful of the following requirements:
- Photos must be vertical/portrait orientation (not horizontal/landscape).
- Photos may be color or black and white.
- If worn, cap brims must be straight forward.
- No offensive logos or messages, weapons, excessive cleavage, or bare midriffs.
- PHS administration and yearbook staff reserve the right to request an alternate photo if photo submitted does not meet appropriate requirements.
Prices for 2014-2015 yearbooks are:
- $57: When purchased July 18 - November 2
- $65: When purchased November 3 - January 18
- $100: When purchased January 18 - End of School Year
- If your student will be out for the day, please call Mrs. Jeanne Hass at the Attendance Desk at 262-695-5017.
- If your student has an appointment that will require him/her to leave during the school day, please have them bring a dated, signed note to the main office when they arrive in the morning OR call Mrs. Jeanne Hass at 262-695-5017. (The Main Office will issue them an Off-Campus Pass to have signed at the appointment.)
- Students who wish to go home due to illness need to see the school nurse to obtain permission to sign out. Remember that under no circumstances are students to leave school during the day without first reporting to the office and having your departure approved.
JUNIOR PROM BUFFALO WILD WINGS FUNDRAISER
Help the Junior Class have a great prom, one wing at a time!
If you eat at Buffalo Wild Wings on Capitol Drive in Pewaukee, show the Home Team Advantage Teammate Card (either mobile or printed) now through January 31, 2015. Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 10% of your total sales to the PHS Junior Class!
The diagonal parking spaces located in front of the school are for visitors to the school and substitute use only.
Students may apply for a parking space during the 2014-2015 school year by submitting this Google form. (Student Parking Map can be found here.) Only spots available in Tiers 1 & 2 remain for purchase.
Cars that are parked illegally or improperly will be ticketed by the Village of Pewaukee Police and may be subject to tow at owner's expense.